Collected by Kennedy Bruce
6011 Koolau Rd, Anahola, HI 96703, USA
Locals just call it the fruit stand, and the giant acai bowl is a highlight: locally made granola plus apple, banana, and other fruit from the island. 6011 Koolau Rd., Anahola, 808-822-1441 This appeared in the May 2015 issue.
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights