Collected by AFAR Explorer
41-741 Kalanianaʻole Hwy, Waimanalo, HI 96795, USA
The only reason why we found this place was because we were headed to see the Halona Blowhole and we just stopped just to see the water. Love at first sight! The sand was soft, the water was a beautiful aqua color, and the waves were gentle. Not...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now