Collected by E
2310 Kūhiō Ave #124, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
When Marukame Udon opened its first restaurant outside of Japan in Waikiki it was an instant hit. Years later their delicious udon, tempura, and musubi are still in high demand. As you wait, watch the cooks sheeting and cutting the fresh dough...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys