Collected by Aliza
19-3948 Old Volcano Rd, Volcano, HI 96785, USA
Just a mile away from the entrance to the Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park is the newly refurbished Kilauea Lodge. I was expecting rustic charm but brushed shoulders with a bed & breakfast style hospitality: from the mugs of coffee to the crackling...
Old Puako Rd, Waimea, HI 96743, USA
Perhaps Hapuna Beach Cabins are not living in the lap of luxury, but when hotels start to bore you and camping in a tent doesn’t quite appeal either, consider giving the cabins at this beach a go. The accommodations are quite rustic and bedding...
Kapoho Tide Pools, Hawaii 96778, USA
The Kapoho Tide Pools are a distinct and different seaside phenomena. The pools stretch nearly a mile down the beach and reach into the sea. The pools are spring fed with fresh water and filled by the rising tide. The interesting geography of the...
448 La Rue Rd, Davis, CA 95616, USA
When I want to experience nature and get away from the city, I head to Davis, just 20 minutes from Sacramento. Davis is home to University of California at Davis and the university's 100-acre arboretum. I love walking the winding paths of the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter