Collected by Kathy muslusky
820 Olowalu Village Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
For most visitors to Lahaina, Olowalu is simply a blip on the road between the airport and their resort or hotel. There's one general store, a popular snorkeling site, and that's really it. But there's also a small kitchen and pie shop that might...
744 Front St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Ever since the 1800s, Lahaina has been a boisterous port town full of grog shops and places to imbibe. The same can be said for Lahaina today, although, of all the bars that pepper the town, only one has tables set out on the rooftop and a wine...
6 Kai Ala Dr, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Even with a population of only 140,000 people, Maui has a remarkable amount of residents who possess some sort of artistic talent. From jewelry to clothing to hand-carved wood, you can find local artists hawking their wares at craft fairs across...
5900 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
When the paniolos - the Big Island (Portuguese) cowboys left Hawaii they forgot to teach the locals how to tune their guitars so they loosened up the strings (let out the slack) and this form of traditional Hawaiian guitar was born. These days...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security