Collected by Kathy muslusky
820 Olowalu Village Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
For most visitors to Lahaina, Olowalu is simply a blip on the road between the airport and their resort or hotel. There's one general store, a popular snorkeling site, and that's really it. But there's also a small kitchen and pie shop that might...
744 Front St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Ever since the 1800s, Lahaina has been a boisterous port town full of grog shops and places to imbibe. The same can be said for Lahaina today, although, of all the bars that pepper the town, only one has tables set out on the rooftop and a wine...
6 Kai Ala Dr, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Even with a population of only 140,000 people, Maui has a remarkable amount of residents who possess some sort of artistic talent. From jewelry to clothing to hand-carved wood, you can find local artists hawking their wares at craft fairs across...
5900 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
When the paniolos - the Big Island (Portuguese) cowboys left Hawaii they forgot to teach the locals how to tune their guitars so they loosened up the strings (let out the slack) and this form of traditional Hawaiian guitar was born. These days...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna