Collected by Catharine Debelle
Haleakalā, Hawaii 96790, USA
We awoke at 2:30am to take a van up to the top of Maui's Mt. Haleakala to witness the Hawaiian sunrise. It was very cold & windy, something you would not expect on Maui. The light from the sun spread all across the horizon, and when it finally...
Keanae Rd, Hawaii 96708, USA
The Road to Hana hugs tons of brilliant, jagged black lava shore. Around mile 16, pull of the road to explore the Keanae Peninsula. Thee're an old Hawaiian village, taro patches, and a church that dates back to the 1850s. I love watching the waves...
Waianapanapa, Hana, HI 96713, USA
The key to to appreciating Maui's Hana Highway is really taking the time to stop and explore along the way. One of my favorite places along the famous drive is Waianapanapa State Park. The 120-acre park is a mix of dense tropical forest, black...
Kupu Pl, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA
Kupu Maui, a roving farm-to-table pop-up restaurant, hosts communal meals for up to 60 people at farms and other al fresco locations. Chefs prepare a multicourse dinner from island ingredients and donate the proceeds to charity. Tickets sell out...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico