Collected by Sarah G
Haleakalā, a huge and dormant shield volcano, forms more than 75 percent of Maui's landmass. As such, it pretty much demands you ascend it to peer down into the crater, into the island's very soul. Legend claims the demigod Māui snared the sun...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village