Collected by Christine
Pololū Valley, Hawaii 96755, USA
One of my favorite discoveries of Kohala, Pololu Valley provides not only a fantastic view, but a rewarding hike. We thought there was just a short hike down to the beach where you can walk along the shore or valley's creek. However, we somehow...
83-5427 Mamalahoa Hwy, Captain Cook, HI 96704, USA
Right off the Mamalahoa Highway, the Kona Coffee Mill and Museum sells Kona Coffee, macadamia nuts, T-shirts, and heaps of Hawaii souvenirs. A perfect pit stop, you will find coffee samples and a small cafe on the lanai (porch) of the red farm...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now