Havana Cultural to do's
Collected by Andrew Kyriakatos
y O, Vedado, Postal Code: 10400, Cuba, Calle 21, La Habana, Cuba
No trip to Cuba is complete without a visit to the landmark Hotel National. Built in 1930's, its seen a fare share of celebrities including Winston Churchill & Frank Sinatra. Go for a drink, coffee or watch a cabaret performance at the hotel's...
Old Havana, Havana, Cuba
This beautiful baroque facade belongs to the Cathedral of Saint Christopher in Old Havana, Cuba. This classic cathedral occupies a prime position on a beautiful square in Old Havana. If you visit Cuba, be sure to visit this treasure with its...
Plaza de la Catedral is where you will find La Catedral de la Virgen María de la Concepción Inmaculada de La Habana (Iglesia Catedral de la Havana or Catedral de San Cristóbal), a beautifully preserved baroque church built in 1727 that looms over...
Avenida Bélgica, La Habana, Cuba
There is a saying,"There are three sides to every story: their side, our side and the truth." There is no mistaking from the moment you enter the museum whose story this is. As Americans it is sometimes hard to take. But just like our own...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now