Collected by Katie
Calle 12, La Habana, Cuba
Everything in Cuba is worth looking at, and the Colon cemetery in the heart of Havana is no exception. Some heavy hitters are laid to rest here including baseball players, a chess champion, actors, soldier, presidents, and naturally, members of...
y O, Vedado, Postal Code: 10400, Cuba, Calle 21, La Habana, Cuba
No trip to Cuba is complete without a visit to the landmark Hotel National. Built in 1930's, its seen a fare share of celebrities including Winston Churchill & Frank Sinatra. Go for a drink, coffee or watch a cabaret performance at the hotel's...
Esquina Monserrate Obrapía, La Habana 10100, Cuba
Just down from the Central Park in Old Havana, you’ll find Bar Monserrate, which a Cuban friend initially described as a neighborhood "dive bar." That's all I needed to make the scene my own. Being a dive bar genre expert, my first impressions...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village