Collected by Andrew Kyriakatos
y, Av. Del Puerto, La Habana, Cuba
Finish off a day in Havana Vieja at this new, hangar-style brewery in the city's revitalized port. Massive and with an excellent patio, Cerveceria Antiguo Almacen de la Madera y El Tabaco is the perfect place for beer drinkers who want to explore...
Malecón, La Habana, Cuba
Standing practically in the shadow of Havana's immense soccer stadium, El Litoral is tricky to find. But once you do, it's easy to settle in. With a prime spot on the Malecon and some of the city's most modern decor, the restaurant is a refreshing...
y O, Vedado, Postal Code: 10400, Cuba, Calle 21, La Habana, Cuba
Hotel Nacional de Cuba wasn’t built to look historic; it is historic. Since its doors opened in 1930, the grandiose lobby has been a hub of activity, and nowadays the buildings well-preserved interiors offer an authentic glimpse back in time. The...
2111 Calle L, La Habana, Cuba
There's a trick to getting the most out of your Coppelia helado (ice cream) experience: You must queue. This massive ice cream palace is divided into a section for those paying in CUCs, the Cuban currency most tourists use, and several sections...
Obispo, La Habana, Cuba
and he might even have slept here- this place is world famous for two things - its Hemingway connection (Papa still resides in the corner of the bar in a life sized bronze) and it is reputed to be the home of the original daiquiri. what I can say...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now