Collected by Christine Green
Calle A, La Habana, Cuba
The Pabellón Cuba is one Havana’s most longstanding and respected of contemporary art institutions. The airy pavilion houses large art expositions, music performances (with a stocked bar) and cultural fairs such Arte En La Rampa in July and...
Bartolomé Masó, Santiago de Cuba, Cuba
Most major cities in Cuba have a “Casa de la Trova”, a state-run music salon dedicated to folk music, but in a musical city such as Santiago de Cuba, this is a must-visit. The “troubador” music scene has been prominent in the country for the last...
307 Mercaderes, La Habana, Cuba
The Fototeca de Cuba may be small, but it houses the leading collection of Cuban photography. See a contemporary photo exposition at the gallery on the Plaza Vieja, and if you’re in town in November, look out for photography events throughout the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico