Collected by Christine Green
Calle A, La Habana, Cuba
The Pabellón Cuba is one Havana’s most longstanding and respected of contemporary art institutions. The airy pavilion houses large art expositions, music performances (with a stocked bar) and cultural fairs such Arte En La Rampa in July and...
Bartolomé Masó, Santiago de Cuba, Cuba
Most major cities in Cuba have a “Casa de la Trova”, a state-run music salon dedicated to folk music, but in a musical city such as Santiago de Cuba, this is a must-visit. The “troubador” music scene has been prominent in the country for the last...
307 Mercaderes, La Habana, Cuba
The Fototeca de Cuba may be small, but it houses the leading collection of Cuban photography. See a contemporary photo exposition at the gallery on the Plaza Vieja, and if you’re in town in November, look out for photography events throughout the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now