Haunted Places in Key West
Collected by Chris Belland
429 Caroline St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Taking a nighttime ghost tour of Key West is one of the best ways to see a unique side of the city. Throughout the tour you'll stop by haunted Victorian mansions, the original hanging tree, Key West's oldest mansion, and many more ghoulish sites....
1 Whitehead St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Although I try to walk as much as possible when traveling, sometimes I just want to sit back, give my feet a break, recharge, and take in the sights. For this kind of rejuvenating experience in Key West take the Old Town Trolley tour. Specialty...
701 Pauline St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Ironically referred to as 'one of the liveliest spots in Key West,' this cemetery, dating from 1847, is full of character. Located in the 'dead center' of Key West in Old Town, its main gates open at the corner of Margaret and Angela streets....
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now