Collected by Harry-O
Kotayk Province, Goght, Armenia
Yes? Then pack your bags, book a flight to Armenia and head straight for the stunning monastery of Geghard. Geghard monastery was founded in the 4th century already, making the place one of the oldest Christian places of worship in the world....
Lori Province, Armenia
The bond of love between generations is a powerful one. This moment between grandfather and grandchild, captured up in the impoverished Northern villages of Armenia, is one of the most beautiful things I've ever witnessed anywhere. Village life is...
Tatever aerial tramway station, H45, Halidzor 3211, Armenia
The Wings of Tatev is the world's longest aerial tramway and worth the trip from Armenia's capital city of Yerevan to the Tatev region. The Swiss-Austrian built tram is unique in that it only has three towers for the nearly 5800m/3.6 mile trip....
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December