Collected by Harry Beck
Harry Beck′s Wishlist
5 Rue des Moines, 75017 Paris, France
A neighborhood spot serving French comfort food, it's a great night out and still fairly easy to get into. The menu is filled with classic favorites in a charming atmosphere. Try to get the table near the window for a of the whole restaurant and...
Ovocný trh 19, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Prague’s Grand Café Orient is the only cubist-designed space of its kind in the world. It occupies the first floor of the House of the Black Madonna, designed in 1911 by modernist architect Josef Gočár. Renovated in 2005, the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun