I've traveled all over the world, and Harar is one of the most fascinating places I have ever visited. I sponsor a little boy at the SOS Children's Charity Village near Harar, so my primary reason for going there was to meet him, but when I arrived I was totally entranced by the place. I can't wait to return to Harar sometime in the near future!
- 1ScottsdaleArticleGet to Know Scottsdale Through its LocalsSponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2News and OpeningsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You
- 3Weekend GetawaysSlideshow7 Eerie Ghost Towns Across the United States
- 4Travel TipsArticleWhat You Can Do to Help Wine Country Now—and Later
- 5Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences