Collected by Dorothee Haneke
84 Hàng Điếu, Cửa Đông, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
The growth of Vietnam's skateboarding community is reflected in the emergence of outlets such as Boo Skate Shop. Located in the heart of the Old Quarter, it is a hub for the city's skaters and stocks a good selection of equipment and skater...
Hồng Hà, Ấp Thạnh Vinh, Ba Đình, Ấp Thạnh Vinh Ba Đình Hà Nội, Vietnam
Begun in 2007 as the brainchild of Nguyen Thu Thuy, who wanted to help create something truly memorable for Hanoi's millennial celebrations in 2009-2010, this incredible mural lines the famous "dyke" road that separates the bulk of the city from...
3 Hoàng Hoa Thám, Ngọc Hồ, Ba Đình, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Hanoi's insatiable energy can be exhausting for even the most hyperactive of soul. Fortunately this sprawling garden near Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum offers some scope for recharging spent batteries. The well-landscaped area offers lakes and plentiful...
2st Floor, 254 Đường Đề Thám, Hồ Chí Minh, 700000, Vietnam
Vietnam's Ginkgo delivers what no crank-it-out-cheap silkscreen operation can: lycra and organic cotton. With high-quality, locally designed and made clothing, Ginkgo is the dream T-shirt shop. While the iPho and "What the pho?" T-shirts sold on...
32 Điện Biên Phủ, Điện Bàn, Ba Đình, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Coffee shops are everywhere in Hanoi, but few strike the right balance between quality coffee and a hip, youthful atmosphere. Cong Caphe now has several branches in the city -- as well as in other big cities in Vietnam including Ho Chi Minh City...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village