Collected by Emily Hamre
19 Ngách 158/19 Ngọc Hà, Đội Cấn, Ba Đình, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Vietnam's museums are often confusing and lacking in information. This one is no exception to the rule, but its conceptual art displays built to symbolise the onward march of socialism are worth a couple of hours of anyone's time. Photo by Yuxuan...
25 Hàng Thiếc, Hàng Gai, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
For an occasionally harrowing (but always interesting) peek into traditional Hanoi, spend an afternoon navigating the maze of the Old Quarter markets. Traditionally, certain streets were named after the product that was sold there (i.e. shoes,...
20 Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Hanoi's street food can be experienced by anyone with a willingness to sample the many delights being rustled up at markets, on sidewalks, or inside hole-in-the-wall venues. Sometimes a little expertise comes in handy, though, and the couple that...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos