Collected by June Junfan Zhu
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Hangzhou is an easy day trip from Shanghai, just 45 minutes by bullet train from Hongqiao Station. Hangzhou is the home of China's prized Longjing green tea, which you can taste at the China National Tea Museum. The city is also known for its...
West Lake, Xihu, Hangzhou, China
As a vegetarian i have to say that when i noticed as i was running around West Lake or Xī Hú in Hangzhou that they had tofu on a stick it felt like heaven opened up and the tablets of moses came down. Well ok not so dramatic but it was a nice...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos