Collected by Erik van Maren
China, Zhejiang, Hangzhou Shi, Xihu Qu, Manjuelong Rd, 翁家山104号
Longjing Village is everything you'd hope to find in search of an authentic Chinese tea drinking experience - your cup of tea will likely have been produced within a few hundred meters of consumption. In addition to striking the gold of Longjing...
China, Hangzhou Shi, Xihu Qu, 梅家坞396
Behind the West lake, South west of all the tourist main spots, on River Melling South Rd you will find the beautiful fields of tea. Although you can take a bus to cover this area, the best way although a bit more work would be to bike through....
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December