Han and Stu do cat man do
Collected by H W
Banasthali, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
The morning before Losar, at Denchek Phuntsok Jargye Ling Monastery, young monks and initiates donned traditional costumes to observe centuries long rituals. As boys somersaulted and twirled, a small intimate crowd of Tibetans cheered. They have...
Ganga Path, Kathamndu 44600, Nepal
It was the start of the monsoon season in Kathmandu, and although I had avoided the rain for five days, my luck finally ran out. After waiting out most of the shower in a small little family-owned general store, I headed out to the legendary...
Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Tourists call it the “Monkey Temple,” owing to the clans of rhesus macaque wandering through the grottos and recesses of this ancient shrine. The monkeys climb where they please, siblings squabble, parents scold and protect—a parallel simian...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign