Collected by AFAR Explorer
16 Navy Rd, Montauk, NY 11954, USA
Blessed with a brilliant beachfront location, Navy Beach is the spot where locals and in-the-know visitors come to watch the sun set from one of the best vantage points in town. With live music, comfy sunbeds and dishes like Soy-glazed Goldeneye...
4 Old West Lake Dr, Montauk, NY 11954, USA
The Crow's Nest is a fantastic restaurant offering seasonal local and organic fare. They don't except reservations but no worries, you can enjoy the fire pit or walk down to the water where they have a bar and lounge chairs to while your time...
161 2nd House Rd, Montauk, NY 11954, USA
There's a carefree summer camp spirit at Ruschmeyer's, a boutique retreat in Montauk where a central garden full of hammocks and picnic tables creates a relaxing backdrop. First built in 1952 in a shaded stretch of lakeside woodlands in Montauk,...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign