Collected by Weng Revilla
9825 Main Rd, Mattituck, NY 11952, USA
Magic Fountain is an old fashioned ice cream shop on the North Fork of Long Island. Despite the lines, it's a well-oiled machine when it comes to ordering. The only challenge you'll have is deciding on which homemade flavors to try...perhaps...
4 Old West Lake Dr, Montauk, NY 11954, USA
The Crow's Nest serves Mediterranean-inspired fare in a gorgeous seaside setting, high up on a hill overlooking Lake Montauk. Come for the Dayboat Scallops with chickpeas, chanterelles and pea tendrils and Grilled Octopus with olives and mint and...
16 Navy Rd, Montauk, NY 11954, USA
Blessed with a brilliant beachfront location, Navy Beach is the spot where locals and in-the-know visitors come to watch the sun set from one of the best vantage points in town. With live music, comfy sunbeds and dishes like Soy-glazed Goldeneye...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun