Collected by Weng Revilla
9825 Main Rd, Mattituck, NY 11952, USA
Magic Fountain is an old fashioned ice cream shop on the North Fork of Long Island. Despite the lines, it's a well-oiled machine when it comes to ordering. The only challenge you'll have is deciding on which homemade flavors to try...perhaps...
4 Old West Lake Dr, Montauk, NY 11954, USA
The Crow's Nest serves Mediterranean-inspired fare in a gorgeous seaside setting, high up on a hill overlooking Lake Montauk. Come for the Dayboat Scallops with chickpeas, chanterelles and pea tendrils and Grilled Octopus with olives and mint and...
16 Navy Rd, Montauk, NY 11954, USA
Blessed with a brilliant beachfront location, Navy Beach is the spot where locals and in-the-know visitors come to watch the sun set from one of the best vantage points in town. With live music, comfy sunbeds and dishes like Soy-glazed Goldeneye...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free