Collected by Trace Sheehan
231 Montauk Hwy, Water Mill, NY 11976, USA
Duckwalk Vineyard has both a North and South Fork presence, and my first brush with this charming vineyard was in Watermill, New York (South Fork). A sprawling estate but manageable in size (it is much smaller compared to Wolffer Estate), Duckwalk...
139 Sagg Rd, Sagaponack, NY 11962, USA
Juniper berries serve as entrance bushes, and the baroque-like fountain splashes merrily. Built on a potato farm and reminiscent of the landscape of Tuscany, the 55 acre Wölffer estate houses both stables and vineyards that are elegant and natty....
4 E Broadway, Port Jefferson, NY 11777, USA
If you can manage to eat this lobster without getting it all over yourself, hats off to you! The Steamroom Seafood in Port Jefferson offers fresh lobster at market price with casual outdoor seating. If you're lucky, you can get a spot with views...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands