Collected by D Biswas
Tungabhadra Dam Rd, Hosapete, Karnataka 583225, India
It is not easy to balance on this boat. Only an expert can float and row at the same time. Once on water, it turns in circles as the river rise and fall. The grey-green Tungabhadra seems serene now. In monsoon, big rocks lose themselves under the...
River Rd, Karnataka 583239, India
Several of the rocks are sculpted. The art is only visible from boats on the river. I like call to them, unknown masterpieces. A reclining Vishnu has been skillfully crafted on a large rock. I don't know what the holes in the wall represent. Maybe...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign