Collected by D Biswas
Dam Rd, Hosapete, Karnataka 583225, India
It is not easy to balance on this boat. Only an expert can float and row at the same time. Once on water, it turns in circles as the river rise and fall. The grey-green Tungabhadra seems serene now. In monsoon, big rocks lose themselves under the...
River Rd, Karnataka 583239, India
Several of the rocks are sculpted. The art is only visible from boats on the river. I like call to them, unknown masterpieces. A reclining Vishnu has been skillfully crafted on a large rock. I don't know what the holes in the wall represent. Maybe...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys