Hamburg Taste Of
Collected by Sunshine Flint, AFAR Contributor
Elbchaussee 401, 22609 Hamburg, Germany
Perched high above Hamburg’s iconic River Elbe, the dining room at Jacob’s Restaurant is one of the most sought-after dinner reservations in the city. Thomas Martin is at the helm as chef of this stylish restaurant, where his classical cuisine...
Turnerstraße 9, 20357 Hamburg, Germany
This hidden gem is tucked discreetly amid the trendy bars and designer boutiques of the Karoviertel neighborhood between St. Pauli and Sternschanze. Even the butter is made on-site to complement the freshly baked breads, and local specialties can...
Admiralitätstraße 77, 20459 Hamburg, Germany
Near the center of Hamburg, this light and bright restaurant with spacious wooden tables and plenty of outdoor seating has been serving delicious fare for over 20 years. The menu changes daily, but expect solid portions with plenty of fresh...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles