Hamburg Taste Of
Collected by Sunshine Flint, AFAR Contributor
Elbchaussee 401, 22609 Hamburg, Germany
Perched high above Hamburg’s iconic River Elbe, the dining room at Jacob’s Restaurant is one of the most sought-after dinner reservations in the city. Thomas Martin is at the helm as chef of this stylish restaurant, where his classical cuisine...
Turnerstraße 9, 20357 Hamburg, Germany
This hidden gem is tucked discreetly amid the trendy bars and designer boutiques of the Karoviertel neighborhood between St. Pauli and Sternschanze. Even the butter is made on-site to complement the freshly baked breads, and local specialties can...
Admiralitätstraße 77, 20459 Hamburg, Germany
Near the center of Hamburg, this light and bright restaurant with spacious wooden tables and plenty of outdoor seating has been serving delicious fare for over 20 years. The menu changes daily, but expect solid portions with plenty of fresh...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos