Collected by Sunshine Flint, AFAR Contributor
Mönckebergstraße 21, 20095 Hamburg, Germany
Thomas-i-Punkt’s five-story building in the Altstadt district is magnet for those interested in men’s fashion. The store, around since the early 70s, offers everything from the latest trends and private-label suits to luxury leather goods and the...
Neuer Wall 18, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
This upscale jewelry store has been an icon on the Hamburg shopping scene since it first opened in 1743. Along with locals that frequent the store, Brahmfeld & Gutruf has long been a favorite of kings, czars, pop stars and more, drawn to their...
Mönckebergstraße 18, 20095 Hamburg, Germany
The Mönckebergstraße is the city’s oldest shopping street and has earned a reputation as the “Fifth Avenue of Hamburg.” A number of the storefronts in this historic neighborhood have been converted from traditional counting houses into homes for...
Bahrenfelder Str. 113, 22765 Hamburg, Germany
Unlike other German-made gummies, Bären-Treff’s many varieties are rarely shipped outside of the country. This storefront sells more than a hundred varieties of gummy candies and gives out delicious free samples. Stock up on unique items like...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos