Collected by Ellen
Am Sandtorkai 36, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
The streets of Hamburg are full of history, and a walk around Speicherstadt won't cost you much. Just read the descriptive signs and enjoy the waterways and the architectural eye candy. Maybe have an Astra beer or two afterwards to make the moment...
Altstadt, Hamburg, Germany
Since I searched here for Hamburg and no result popped up, I decided to start introducing the community to where I live: in the most beautiful city of Germany ;). And what else can I chose as first picture than the main station. Here you arrive...
Barcastraße 3, 22087 Hamburg, Germany
If I have to define this hotel in a few words I would say that is a sexy, masculine, kind of british, elegant, sober and warm place to stay. If this hotel was a person it would definitely be a clever British gentleman with a mysterious dark side....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico