Collected by Milla
Burchardstraße 8, 20095 Hamburg, Germany
Hamburg has some of the world’s most diverse selection of architectural eye candy for the building enthusiast. Amsterdam-like canal buildings, glassy jaw dropping condos and brick expressionism such as the Sprinkenhof building shown here are just...
St. Pauli 1, 20359 Hamburg, Germany
Go under the water in Hamburg and take a walk to the other side of the harbor. Created in 1911, the tunnel was made for vehicles and pedestrians. Take one of the four giant elevator lifts that were originally made for cars down to the tunnel, or...
Simon-von-Utrecht-Straße 31, 20359 Hamburg, Germany
Just a block from the legendary Reeperbahn (famous for its nightlife and, uh, adult entertainment options), and a few blocks south of the hip and trendy Schanzenviertel in Hamburg, the East Hotel is a member of the trendy Design Hotels group. The...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village