Collected by Milla
Burchardstraße 8, 20095 Hamburg, Germany
Hamburg has some of the world’s most diverse selection of architectural eye candy for the building enthusiast. Amsterdam-like canal buildings, glassy jaw dropping condos and brick expressionism such as the Sprinkenhof building shown here are just...
St. Pauli 1, 20359 Hamburg, Germany
Go under the water in Hamburg and take a walk to the other side of the harbor. Created in 1911, the tunnel was made for vehicles and pedestrians. Take one of the four giant elevator lifts that were originally made for cars down to the tunnel, or...
Simon-von-Utrecht-Straße 31, 20359 Hamburg, Germany
Just a block from the legendary Reeperbahn (famous for its nightlife and, uh, adult entertainment options), and a few blocks south of the hip and trendy Schanzenviertel in Hamburg, the East Hotel is a member of the trendy Design Hotels group. The...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign