Collected by Cheryl
Burchardstraße 8, 20095 Hamburg, Germany
Hamburg has some of the world’s most diverse selection of architectural eye candy for the building enthusiast. Amsterdam-like canal buildings, glassy jaw dropping condos and brick expressionism such as the Sprinkenhof building shown here are just...
An der Alster 72, 20099 Hamburg, Germany
After a stressful business day in Hamburg there is no better place to be for beer, some food or just enjoy the sun. Even on your own there is a spot to lean back and enjoy a cold beer (thats where the picture was taken). People are all easy and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter