Collected by M Dabbagh
Bei den St. Pauli-Landungsbrücken, 20359 Hamburg, Germany
Go under the water in Hamburg and take a walk to the other side of the harbor. Created in 1911, the tunnel was made for vehicles and pedestrians. Take one of the four giant elevator lifts that were originally made for cars down to the tunnel, or...
Am Sandtorkai 36, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
Stretching for 1.5 kilometers within the HafenCity quarter, the Speicherstadt is the world’s largest integrated complex of warehouses. The district comprises a series of warehouses built on oak piles rising from canals dug deep enough to allow...
An der Alster 72, 20099 Hamburg, Germany
After a stressful business day in Hamburg there is no better place to be for beer, some food or just enjoy the sun. Even on your own there is a spot to lean back and enjoy a cold beer (thats where the picture was taken). People are all easy and...
Binnen-Alster, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Alster Lake is a beautiful expanse of water located in the heart of Hamburg, Germany. It’s commonly used for recreational activities such as sailing, boating, and fishing. To reel in the true Hamburger spirit, revel in a cold glass of beer...
- 1Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 3Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4Travel NewsHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Travel NewsYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years