Collected by Christine Katsev
78 Phố Mã Mây, Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
We had a great cruise with Handspan. Do your research before booking a Halong Bay cruise. To some extent, you absolutely get what you pay for. The day we embarked, several people died in the bay when the tender boat taking them to their boat was...
43 Phố Gia Ngư, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
If you're planning to take a trip from Hanoi to Halong Bay to check out the amazing views, don't miss a journey into Hang Sung Sot Cave. Many of the overnight tours include this adventure as part of the trip-and it's not to be missed. In addition...
Hạ Long Bay, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
The absolutely fantastic Halong Ginger junk cruising on Ha Long Bay, Vietnam. The Ginger is an upscale boat with three decks that house an elegant restaurant, lounge, two bars, a small boutique, library and ten first-class sleeping cabins. When I...
62-64 Núi Ngọc, đảo Cát Bà, Cát Hải, Hải Phòng, Vietnam
Halong Bay, Vietnam is a UNESCO world heritage site for good reason. Picture a cluster of 3,000 limestone cliffs majestically jutting out of the Pacific Ocean - most covered in thick green forestation and some encased by ancient fishing villages....
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico