Collected by Becky Jenkins
Austria, Seestraße, 4830 Hallstatt, Austria
Hallstatt is a small village situated on a lake of the same name. It is an excellent day trip destination from Salzburg and the beauty will not disappoint you. There are multiple ways of getting to Hallstatt from Salzburg. The journey takes about...
Seestraße 146, 4830 Hallstatt, Austria
Before you pull into the charming, old world town of Hallstatt, stop off in the park by the lake at 53 Seelaende. There you can take breathtaking photos of the stunning mountains, the lake, and the delightful architectural wonder that is...
Seestraße 169, 4830 Hallstatt, Austria
Hallstatt is Austria’s oldest village. It was first settled in the 8th century BCE and prospered greatly thanks to its invaluable commodity – salt. But Hallstatt is not only Austria’s oldest, but probably also its most photographed town, and for...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter