Collected by Becky Jenkins
Austria, Seestraße, 4830 Hallstatt, Austria
Hallstatt is a small village situated on a lake of the same name. It is an excellent day trip destination from Salzburg and the beauty will not disappoint you. There are multiple ways of getting to Hallstatt from Salzburg. The journey takes about...
Seestraße 146, 4830 Hallstatt, Austria
Before you pull into the charming, old world town of Hallstatt, stop off in the park by the lake at 53 Seelaende. There you can take breathtaking photos of the stunning mountains, the lake, and the delightful architectural wonder that is...
Seestraße 169, 4830 Hallstatt, Austria
Hallstatt is Austria’s oldest village. It was first settled in the 8th century BCE and prospered greatly thanks to its invaluable commodity – salt. But Hallstatt is not only Austria’s oldest, but probably also its most photographed town, and for...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles