Half moon bay sf
Collected by Elephant Cee
Johnson Pier, El Granada, CA 94019, USA
You came all the way to San Francisco and you're going to let some stranger in a chef's hat cook your dungeness crab for you? Pshaw. There's a little-known alternative, even among locals, that's far more fun: Zip down the coast half an hour to...
200 Nevada Ave, Moss Beach, CA 94038, USA
At any time of day this forest feels enchanted. As you walk along, what are now, well marked paths there are phases of to this coastal journey. Depicted is the cypress forest which leads north to the tide pools and south to Three Palm, which needs...
604 Main St, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019, USA
On a street full of bakeries, Moonshine offers its share of unique artisan breads, wood-fired pizza, homemade soup, pretzels, bagels and rolls, with the added advantage of an indoor seating area with Trompe l'oeil gardens. Nosh,relax, and savor.
20063 Cabrillo Hwy S, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019, USA
San Francisco is a great starting point for a road trip. Drive north or south on the HWY 1 and you're bound to find fun towns, beautiful winding roads and gorgeous coastal scenery. This cave is about an hour drive south of San Francisco, and then...
950-1 Hamamoto, Motobu-chō, Kunigami-gun, Okinawa-ken 905-0216, Japan
This gorgeous café was the best find of our whole Okinawan vacation. Hidden on top of a high hill with nothing but a small, hand-painted sign on the sidewalk to indicate there’s anything up there, this café is really an enormous mansion with 360...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village