Half Moon Bay
Collected by Lisa Bergquist
604 Main St, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019, USA
On a street full of bakeries, Moonshine offers its share of unique artisan breads, wood-fired pizza, homemade soup, pretzels, bagels and rolls, with the added advantage of an indoor seating area with Trompe l'oeil gardens. Nosh,relax, and savor.
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019, USA
Montara State Beach is just north of Half Moon Bay, CA, and offers one of Northern California's cleanest and most beautiful shorelines. The views are breathtaking, and during the winter months the waves tend to get really high. When we were there...
Devils Slide, California 94044, USA
This small farm located off of route 1, a short scenic drive from San Francisco, is a wonderful place to stop before heading back to the city. Pick your own strawberries, buy a delicious pie, some jam, or just play a quick game of chess.
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico