Collected by Haley
Mỹ Tho, Tien Giang, Vietnam
Cao Dai Temple in My Tho, outside of Ho Chi Minh, is a surreal destination-especially if you arrive during the prayers of it's loyal followers. We arrived in the morning and quietly were lead to the upper balcony by our private guide to witness...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys