Collected by T R
The 'Village Artistique de la Croix de Bouquets' is located in a northern suburb in the Port-Au-Prince metropolitan area, about 40mins by car from the Marriott Port-au-Prince. I began to hear the metal clanging way before arriving, and it became a...
Truth be told, I became quite the barfly at Habitation Turpin. I simply love the place, the hands-down awesome owners, and the diverse crowd of patrons, ranging from journalists, locals, UN-envoys, business men (and women), to the occasional...
Getting to know Haiti means learning about its extensive artistic heritage. In an unusual cultural spin, I grew up in a house although far from the Caribbean, filled to the brim with colorful Haitian masters. My mother had one of the oldest...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights