Collected by T R
The 'Village Artistique de la Croix de Bouquets' is located in a northern suburb in the Port-Au-Prince metropolitan area, about 40mins by car from the Marriott Port-au-Prince. I began to hear the metal clanging way before arriving, and it became a...
Truth be told, I became quite the barfly at Habitation Turpin. I simply love the place, the hands-down awesome owners, and the diverse crowd of patrons, ranging from journalists, locals, UN-envoys, business men (and women), to the occasional...
Getting to know Haiti means learning about its extensive artistic heritage. In an unusual cultural spin, I grew up in a house although far from the Caribbean, filled to the brim with colorful Haitian masters. My mother had one of the oldest...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village