Gulsah's Stops On Summer 13
Collected by Gulsah Cavusovali
Karagedik Mahallesi, İbrahim Gül Cad., 48300 Fethiye/Muğla, Turkey
Kaputaş is a natural beach with its amazing water and sand. Sea gets deep in a few steps. Very good for swimming. Small downsides are iwater is too salty and there is no facility like wc or a cafe. To get there from Kaş or Kalkan, you can either...
Enez, 22700 Enez/Edirne, Turkey
Historically known as Ainos, Enez is on the Saros Gulf which is one of the very few gulfes on the world that clears away itself. So the water is always clean.It's 4 hrs from İstanbul by car and that looks like a small cost to swim in the aegean...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now