Collected by D Biswas
Opposite Gokuldham Society, Gondal Road, Rajkot, Gujarat 360004, Chobari, Gujarat 363520, India
Fondly called the Kabootar Khana or, literally, the hall of pigeons, this was the summer pavilion of kings of Champaner, in Gujarat. Cool breezes blow through the pillars on summer mid-morns. The path that once bridged the nearby lake with the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys