Collected by D Biswas
Opposite Gokuldham Society, Gondal Road, Rajkot, Gujarat 360004, Chobari, Gujarat 363520, India
Fondly called the Kabootar Khana or, literally, the hall of pigeons, this was the summer pavilion of kings of Champaner, in Gujarat. Cool breezes blow through the pillars on summer mid-morns. The path that once bridged the nearby lake with the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico