Collected by AFAR Traveler
Yangshuo, Guilin, Guangxi, China
Yangshuo's countryside is unreal. Just an hour and a half down the Li River from Guilin, Yangshuo is much more scenic and laid back. We actually stayed outside of Yangshuo in a farmhouse, and biked a beautiful 20 minute ride into town. The scenery...
China, Guangxi, Guilin Shi, Yanshan Qu, 026 Country Rd, 大埠乡
A giant gray Mao-style suit hangs on a red hook from the face of a massive rock. This sculpture by Chinese artist Zhu Yu is one of more than 200 contemporary works on display at Yuzi Paradise, a 1,320-acre outdoor sculpture park surrounded by...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall