Collected by Nelson Scholler
The Longji ("Dragon's Backbone") Rice Terraces in Longsheng, Guangxi province, China are spectacular throughout all four seasons (pictured here in early October). While most tourists go for the sites at Ping'An, a better option would be to ride...
Yangshuo, Guilin, Guangxi, China
Roughly an hour's bus ride north from Yangshuo will take you to the small fishing village of Xingping. It's just south of the karst bluff viewpoint imprinted on the back of the 20 RMB note. Alternatively, you can reach the quaint village by...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico