Collected by Nelson Scholler
The Longji ("Dragon's Backbone") Rice Terraces in Longsheng, Guangxi province, China are spectacular throughout all four seasons (pictured here in early October). While most tourists go for the sites at Ping'An, a better option would be to ride...
Yangshuo, Guilin, Guangxi, China
Roughly an hour's bus ride north from Yangshuo will take you to the small fishing village of Xingping. It's just south of the karst bluff viewpoint imprinted on the back of the 20 RMB note. Alternatively, you can reach the quaint village by...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village