Collected by Rzrinaldi@gmail.com
48360 Mundaka, Bizkaia, Spain
Mundaka's famous waves make it a popular destination for surfers, but even if surfing isn't your thing, the Basque village is a beautiful place to relax, watch the waves come crashing in, and enjoy some pintxos and a glass of txacoli, the local...
Barrio Olagorta,6, 48287 Ea, Bizkaia, Spain
Ea Astei, a cluster of unique vacation homes, is located 45km (28mi) from Bilbao, in the breathtaking Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve. The accommodations range from a 15th century farmhouse to contemporary, ultra modern structures. What brings it all...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign