Collected by Barbara Kimbell
Esmeralda 3121, Gral. José de San Martín, segundo piso, oficina 2B, Edificio, Guayaquil 090105, Ecuador
It was a hot summer day as we were walking along the Malecón (wharf) to pay a visit to Simón Bolívar and José de San Martín at La Rotonda which is a historical monument that can be found on the waterfront walkway in Guayaquil, Ecuador's largest...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked