Guatemala w/ AdventureSmith
Collected by Lis Korb
5a Avenida Norte, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Few cities in Central America can rival Antigua Guatemala for its setting: a mile high, surrounded by volcanoes, with a spring-like climate all year round. The first time we visited Antigua, we spent a week here, taking intensive Spanish classes...
Unnamed road, El Paredon Buena Vista, Sipacate, Sipacate, 00000, GT, El Paredón Buena Vista, Guatemala
Surfing in Guatemala is just starting to hit the radar and its only a matter of time before new hotels and surf camps start popping up all over the Guatemalan Pacific Coast. Right now there are two solid options to pick from: Paredon Surf House...
No. 9, 1a Calle Poniente, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Hector's was my favorite restaurant in all Guatemala. The meat was delicious and tender - It was perfectly cooked. The tiny restaurant only has 8 or so tables and a mini bar overlooking the kitchen where Hector works his magic. The place is dark...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December