Guatemala w/ AdventureSmith
Collected by Lis Korb
5a Avenida Norte, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Few cities in Central America can rival Antigua Guatemala for its setting: a mile high, surrounded by volcanoes, with a spring-like climate all year round. The first time we visited Antigua, we spent a week here, taking intensive Spanish classes...
Unnamed road, El Paredon Buena Vista, Sipacate, Sipacate, 00000, GT, El Paredón Buena Vista, Guatemala
Surfing in Guatemala is just starting to hit the radar and its only a matter of time before new hotels and surf camps start popping up all over the Guatemalan Pacific Coast. Right now there are two solid options to pick from: Paredon Surf House...
1a Calle Poniente, Casa 9a, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Hector's was my favorite restaurant in all Guatemala. The meat was delicious and tender - It was perfectly cooked. The tiny restaurant only has 8 or so tables and a mini bar overlooking the kitchen where Hector works his magic. The place is dark...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Art Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter