Collected by Maggie Bambino
4 Avenida Sur, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
A savory and sweet roller coaster ride. For just $45, the 3.5 hour class included all fresh ingredients, wine and an authentic lesson on how to cook authentic Guatemalan food. Tamales are the heart of Guatemalan cuisine, especially around the...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village