Guatemala City Sites
Collected by Laura LaBrie
A city teeming in History, Guatemala City provides plenty for everyone from toddler to Grandma.
Universidad Francisco Marroquín, 6A Calle, Guatemala
The Museo Popol Vuh is an important collection of Mayan artifacts. This treasure trove includes everything from a model of the city of Tikal where the tallest pyramid in the Americas makes its home, to impressive funerary pieces and Mayan pottery....
6A Calle, Guatemala 01001, Guatemala
Packed with murals, fountains, and stained glass windows, the Palace Nacional de la Cultura, once the official seat of the Guatemalan president, is an extensive museum. Sculptures and paintings by famous Guatemalan artists adorn the many rooms of...
KM 11.5 Carretera a Boca del Monte., 2380-2080, Guatemala
At XPark you can rock climb, zip-line, or bungee trampoline. This extreme sports park is great for anyone desiring a bit of an adrenaline rush. You can play paint ball, roller skate, or even go horse back riding. Lunch is available and prices are...
zona 10, 5A Avenida 14-67, Guatemala
Sizzling, juicy steak will keep you coming back to Hacienda Real in Guatemala City. A favorite of tourists and locals alike, this steak house is famous for its tenderloin called "lomito." Giant shrimp or flaky fish grilled and smothered in garlic...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys