Guatemala City Adventures
Collected by Laura LaBrie
8A Av, Guatemala
Jamaica (hibiscus flower) and cheese crepes and a steaming cup of cappuccino will have you coming back to Roque Rosito Café Gourmet in the historic district of Guatemala City. This Italian-Guatemalan fusion café offers a quiet place to unwind—in a...
Blvd. Vista Hermosa 2da. Calle, Guatemala 01015, Guatemala
Aerostatika, an FAA-approved hot-air balloon company, can take you to new heights above the breathtaking mountains and valleys in the country surrounding Guatemala City. Spend an hour floating along at the mercy of the breeze, silent but for the...
Guatemala City, Guatemala
Tamales—warm and moist and filled with potatoes, cheese, and shredded chicken—are classic Guatemalan street food. Just look for the little Mayan man strolling along the avenue toting a cooler and whistling, or jingling, or tooting a tiny horn. His...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked