Guatemala City Adventures
Collected by Laura LaBrie
8A Av, Guatemala
Jamaica (hibiscus flower) and cheese crepes and a steaming cup of cappuccino will have you coming back to Roque Rosito Café Gourmet in the historic district of Guatemala City. This Italian-Guatemalan fusion café offers a quiet place to unwind—in a...
Boulevard Vista Hermosa 2da. Calle, Guatemala 01015, Guatemala
Aerostatika, an FAA-approved hot-air balloon company, can take you to new heights above the breathtaking mountains and valleys in the country surrounding Guatemala City. Spend an hour floating along at the mercy of the breeze, silent but for the...
Guatemala City, Guatemala
Tamales—warm and moist and filled with potatoes, cheese, and shredded chicken—are classic Guatemalan street food. Just look for the little Mayan man strolling along the avenue toting a cooler and whistling, or jingling, or tooting a tiny horn. His...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna