Collected by Scott Amundson
San Pedro La Laguna, Guatemala
San Pedro brings connotations of hippies, druggies, grungy backpackers, etc but behind all that lies a sleepy little village with amazing views over the Lake. The perfect place to settle for a few days, take your feet off the road, unwind and...
Lake Atitlán, Guatemala
Discover Guatemala, one of the hidden wonders of the travel world, on this eight-day multi-sport adventure. Encounter a country rich in a diversity of culture, natural beauty, and adventure. Experience an intriguing blend of Mayan culture and...
One of the best ways to connect with a culture is to connect with it's people, and hiking from village to village in Lake Atitlan, Guatemala provides you just this opportunity. The majestic lake is overlooked by three equally majestic volcanoes,...
Santiago Atitlán, Guatemala
Lake Atitlan is an amazing volcanic lake in the western highlands of Guatemala. It is surrounded by villages inhabited by people primarily of Mayan origin. This photo was taken right after sunrise when the mist is on the lake and the local men are...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands