Collected by Scott Amundson
San Pedro La Laguna, Guatemala
San Pedro brings connotations of hippies, druggies, grungy backpackers, etc but behind all that lies a sleepy little village with amazing views over the Lake. The perfect place to settle for a few days, take your feet off the road, unwind and...
Lake Atitlán, Guatemala
Discover Guatemala, one of the hidden wonders of the travel world, on this eight-day multi-sport adventure. Encounter a country rich in a diversity of culture, natural beauty, and adventure. Experience an intriguing blend of Mayan culture and...
One of the best ways to connect with a culture is to connect with it's people, and hiking from village to village in Lake Atitlan, Guatemala provides you just this opportunity. The majestic lake is overlooked by three equally majestic volcanoes,...
Santiago Atitlán, Guatemala
Lake Atitlan is an amazing volcanic lake in the western highlands of Guatemala. It is surrounded by villages inhabited by people primarily of Mayan origin. This photo was taken right after sunrise when the mist is on the lake and the local men are...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet