Collected by Emily Hanavan
5a Calle Oriente 5, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Antigua, inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List in 1979, draws travelers keen to see its gorgeous colonial architecture and pastel palette. The town can be explored easily in a single day, thanks to its small size. The capital of Guatemala...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys