Collected by Stephanie O'Brien
2a Avenida Norte # 11 La Antigua Guatemala, Antigua Guatemala 03002, Guatemala
We went to Guatemala on my 40th birthday. I was itching to go somewhere with true culture, lots of color and charm. My gypsy soul was calling. The city of Antigua is a lovely base of operations. It is a renovated colonial town filled with...
Plaza Central, Chichicastenango 14006, Guatemala
On to the Chichicastenango markets. Up and up, around and down through the green valleys we went, twisting and winding. Then you are there. Part of their world at that moment. Connected. It is HOW you go that will matter. Go with curiosity but...
Lake Atitlán, Guatemala
Getting to Lake Atitlan is no easy feat. After flying into Guat City, it's another 4 hours by bus to Panajachel. Then, if your'e staying on the lake, which I recommend, it's a short (and sometimes rocky) boat ride from there. But upon reaching the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna